Sunday, March 18, 2018

Post #8

Reading Response
(Jessie’s) Would I live forever? There’s a lot of indecisiveness, and pros and cons that go along with that statement. Of course who wouldn’t like to say they would live forever.. to be able to go through the decades to come. See the technology improve, music change(and hopefully improve), and to just see the overall differences for the years to come. But with that sort of change, comes good and bad.. with the way that the world is currently, I’m not quite sure I want to see the future if we continue on the path that we are on.. mostly dealing with the environment. From deforestation, to pollution, the evolving world’s plastic and trash fiasco, and the way animals and us as people are being affected by this. If we did not change, I would have to say I would not want to live forever.. I would not want to see the world continue on this horribly unfortunate and destructive path we are currently on. I feel sorry for the next generations to come; for my children, and grandchildren.. to see the obstacles they will have to overcome because of the selfishness of our current generation and the few before us. The decisions we make everyday, affect our daily lives, and like a ripple effect.. the decisions we make now, affect our future. We need to change, and we can be that change. We need to start thinking of a more green, earth-friendly, and even vegan approach to the way we are living on Mother Earth.


Inspiration For Work

http://www.artnews.com/2018/02/28/thornton-dial-david-lewis-new-york/

://youtu.be/Bg3oQ_OqQ_o





My Work
(Uploading better photos)
Acrylic. 14x16.

Acrylic. 14x16.

Acrylic. 14x20.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post #12

Reading Response  (Art and Fear) 1. What work have you made that seems most yours? Why? Throughout this semester I have made quite a lot o...